Wednesday, July 18, 2012

JET Vortex Dust Collector DC1200VX

JET Vortex Dust Collector DC1200VX Video Clips. Duration : 6.23 Mins.


www.AConcordCarpenter.com JET Vortex Cone DC-1200VX Dust Collector Review The folks at JET recently sent me their 2 hp 230 volt Vortex Cone dust collector to review and evaluate. The dust collector, model DC-1200VX features "Vortex Cone technology" which significantly improves saw dust and chip separation. The "tornado like" pattern of this technology forces the heavier chips to fall down into the 5.3 cu. ft. plastic collector bag while the fine dust particulate float up and are captured by the canister filter. The Vortex Cone technology helps prevent clogging of the filter In order to use the JET DC-1200VX I had to install a 230 volt outlet to power it. I have also decided that I am going to add a switch to control this outlet so I do not have to bend over to turn the dust collector on or off. I've been using this dust collect for three weeks now and am super impressed it is well built and designed to run all day. Quality parts were used in it's construction with an 11" balanced, all-steel impeller, a totally enclosed fan cooled 2 hp motor and a heavy duty frame and casters. The plastic collector bag is easy to see when full and is held in place by a friction fit snap ring makes for easy and quick change out. The JET DC-1200VX is an efficient single-stage dust collector and operates at 1100 to 1200 cfms when used with 4" collection hoses. I purposely connected the JET up to my table saw and my jointer with out any blast gates to separate the two tools. I was amazed at ...

No comments:

Post a Comment